Prospective authors should submit work in progress, position papers or vision statements with a length of 2-6 pages. Manuscripts will be reviewed by at least two members of the program committee. Furthermore, we encourage submissions of demo cases of working prototypes that have to be accompanied by a short abstract (1 page) clearly describing the novelty and distinguishing ideas of your project.
All accepted papers will be included in the online proceedings (e-collection of the ETH Zurich Library, with DOI).
We are not expecting submissions to be anonymized.
Preparation of camera-ready papers
Online proceedings will be published as open access through the ETH Zurich Research Collection under a Creative Commons license. Each paper will be assigned a DOI. In addition, a table of contents and links to all papers will be placed on the ET4S 2018 website.
- Please prepare your camera-ready paper in one of the templates (either Word or Latex). You probably already used the template for preparing your paper for review.
- The maximum number of pages for regular papers is 6 pages (including title, authors, figures, references) and 1 page for demos.
- Please include all authors’ affiliations and email addresses in the camera-ready paper.
- Please fill, sign and scan the “Consent to Publish (ETH Zurich)” form.
- Please submit the following documents (in a zip file) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the source files of your final paper (either DOC/DOCX or ZIP with Latex);
- your final paper as PDF file;
- signed “Consent to Publish (ETH Zurich)” form (in PDF).
- Please register for the workshop.
15 November 2017: submission deadline for camera-ready papers:
15 November 2017: one author for each accepted paper must register for the workshop.